Fall 2016 Home Decor


Today I want to share a little glimpse into our Fall home decor! I love how small changes can completely change how a space feels. I like to keep our staple pieces neutral which allows me to switch up the space using smaller details like throw pillows, blankets, candles and little decorative pieces. During Spring and Summer I love to freshen up spaces by keeping them simple and adding pops of teal and green. For Fall I warm things up with cozy oranges, browns and lots of textures (and pumpkins, of course!) If you're curious, I tried my best to include information and links on the items used in our spaces. I hope they're helpful!

 Front Porch:




 
H Medallion - Kirklands
Cinderalla Pumpkins - Outdoor Seasonal Market by Ora's Supermarket
Mums - Walmart

Kitchen and Dining Area: 


   


   



  


I like to keep this area super simple and clean. I just added a few small touches, nothing too crazy.

Owl Salt and Pepper Shakers- Walmart
Leaf Pattern Curtains- Walmart
Candle Holder Centerpiece- Kirklands
Glass Pumpkin- Walmart
Pumpkin Kitchen Towel- Walmart
Kitchen Wooden Sign- Hobby Lobby

Nook:


  





  



 I LOVE THIS AREA!! This little nook is in the corner of our kitchen/dining area. I wasn't sure what to do with the space so we use it as a little sitting area. I love the exposed brick and the fun gallery wall, as well as this leather chair (that, believe it or not, my mom found at a yard sale!) For fall I just added this pretty white ceramic pumpkin from Marshalls (I don't remember the exact price but it was somewhere between 3 and 5 dollars), a festive wreath (hand-me-down from my mom), and a patterned throw pillow.

Metal Monogram - Kirklands - I couldn't find this online so it may no longer be available.
Ceramic Pumpkin - Marshalls
Patterned Pillow- Goodwill
Cream Pillow - Marshalls
It Is Well Wall Art - Hobby Lobby

Living Room:





  

  


My favorite part of our living room is the paisley pillow set from Marshalls. I got this set of two pillows for 24.99. They're super comfy and I love that they add some fun color to the room!

Paisley Pillows - Marshalls
Fur Pillow - Aldi
Wooden Sign Over Mantle - Hobby Lobby - I couldn't find this online but I think it still may be in stores. (Thanks mom!)
"Give Thanks" Wooden Art - Big Lots- I bought this last year so I don't think it is available anymore.
Wooden Floor Lamp - Target
Orange Glass Candle- Marshalls
Monogrammed Pumpkin - Kirklands
Glitter Pumpkins- Wal-Mart
Knit Throw Blanket - Target- I couldn't find our exact throw but this one is very similar.
Wicker Blanket Basket- Target- Ours is a little lighter but other than that I believe that this is the same basket.

Bathroom:


  
 I don't really do much to our bathroom for the Holidays...mostly I just included it because I think its super cute, haha. That said, for the Holidays I did add this hand soap. I found this at Marshalls and it smells sooooo good. I also thought that it would transition well into the Christmas season (it takes us forever to go through soap.) :)

deep steep Hand Soap - Marshalls
Galvanized container - Hobby Lobby
Distressed "Love" Wall Art - Hobby Lobby

And that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed this little Fall home tour. Thanks for reading!

No comments