Winter Favorites

Happy Tuesday!
Today I wanted to share just a few of the products that I've been loving this winter. 

Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Anti-Aging & Softening Dry Oil Mist

Whew, that's a long name! I LOVE this stuff. I purchased it several months ago after trying and loving Shea Moisture's Argan Oil and Raw Shea Hand and Body Scrub. This product is so versatile and the more I use it the more ways I find to use it. 
I use this as a face and body moisturizer, eye makeup remover (just be careful not to use too much or get it in your eyes- I typically just spritz a little onto a wipe), and recently I have began adding it to my mousse foundation to keep it from becoming too heavy or cakey. With this oil, the possibilities are endless! All of Shea Moisture's argan oil and raw shea products smell wonderful. I would describe the smell as very warm and natural. In addition, this brand is great about leaving out harmful ingredients such as parabens and formaldehyde (you can visit their website for a full list of the harmful ingredients that you wont find in Shea Moisture products). I have been SO impressed with every Shea Moisture product that I have tried thus far and I would definitely recommend trying out their products, especially this oil mist! If you are interested, you can purchase the oil here or on the Shea Moisture website.

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief-  Eucalyptus Spearmint

I have always loved the Bath and Body Works aromatherapy line and right now one of my absolute favorite scents is the eucalyptus spearmint. My favorite products in this scent are the body lotion, hand sanitizer and three wick candle. This candle, y'all... it blows my mind  (I have one burning on my coffee table as I type this). I can literally light it for five minutes and smell it all throughout the house. In fact, I can smell it even when it isn't lit! Bath and Body works candles can be a little bit pricey but several times a year you can catch them on a really great sale. If you're looking for a new scent to love, check this one out for sure. You can purchase this line at your local Bath and Body Works store or on their website.







NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Creamy Caramel

When I bought this product I definitely did not expect to love it as much as I do! The color is so warm and is perfect for the fall and winter seasons, plus, for two bucks its staying power is pretty good. In addition to its color and staying power, I love it because it is smooth and doesn't dry out my lips during these chilly months. Plus, like I said earlier, it costs $1.99. Enough said. You can purchase this at your local drugstore or here on the NYC website. 






Berkshire Blanket Modern Comfort Throw- Grain

We were given this blanket as a wedding gift and I love love love it! We have this in the color grain, which is a creamy off-white color. I have been decorating with a lot of creams and warm tones this winter and this blanket looks absolutely perfect in our living room! More importantly, it is unbelievably soft and perfect for snuggling up on the couch on a chilly day. Another thing I love is that this blanket is big enough to where I'm not constantly pulling it down to cover up my feet but small enough to easily fold up and throw in my blanket basket. This is just an all around great blanket and to top it off, its affordable too. Check it out at your nearest Bed Bath & Beyond or on their website.




So there you go, some of my favorite products this Winter! 
Until next time...

No comments